Prairie North Health Region
PRAIRIE NORTH HEALTH REGION PROVIDES A COORDINATED NETWORK OF HEALTH SERVICES TO OVER 77,745 RESIDENTS IN SASKATCHEWAN AND 17,400 IN LLOYDMINSTER, ALBERTA. PRAIRIE NORTH HEALTH REGION HAS CORPORATE OFFICES IN NORTH BATTLEFORD WITH SATELLITE OFFICES IN LLOYDMINSTER AND MEADOW LAKE.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A:
Manager of Projects and Integration Services
This permanent full-time position will be based out of Lloydminster or our North Battleford office. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for management, implementation, integration and direction of all clinical and technical systems. This position will have three direct staff and is the peer to the other Managers in the Information Technology department. This out-of-scope position will provide future direction of integrated information services and how that direction will develop the interoperable regional/provincial and national Electronic Health Record (iEHR).
The successful applicant must demonstrate the ability to provide leadership and direction to staff and facilitate a positive, energized work environment. The individual must be a team player, establishing and maintaining good working relations with
regional employees and clients. The ability to independently establish priorities and meet deadlines is essential. Travel will be required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Leverages the Information Technology branch to establish a standard, integrated approach to services.
- Act as the regional Subject Matter Expert for clinical systems as well as a Project Management to insure the continued operational success of these areas in distributed regionalized environment.
- Manage regional clinical and technical delivered projects from start of implementation to post implementation review building towards a regional electronic health record.
- Provides leadership in Information Management as it relates to Collaboration, Workflow, Document Management, Access and Security
- Manage staff responsible for the delivery of regional database services, data mining, data warehousing and data standards.
- This position has overall responsibility for the work of 3 staff that report directly to this position. Reporting directly includes those reporting through other managers or consultants working as a member on approved IT projects.
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Out-of-Scope Management Compensation Plan. This position will remain open until a successful applicant is found.
Applicants may forward their resumes, in confidence, complete with references to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Prairie North Health Region - Lloydminster Office
3820 - 43 Avenue, Lloydminster, SK S9V 1Y5
Fax: (306) 825-9880; E-Mail: email@example.com
For further information regarding employment opportunities within PNHR, please refer to the website at www.pnrha.ca PNHR appreciates all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This ad has a Digital Display thumbnail image
Listing originally posted at http://jobs.thestarphoenix.com/careers/jobsearch/detail?jobId=41244890